We love the Bates Caprilli Close Contact Classic Saddle because Hunter Jumper competitors will enjoy the traditional styling and minimalist appearance in the Bates Caprilli Close Contact Classic.
The supportive seat enables closer contact and balance in the saddle, while Luxe Leather offers extra grip for riders, whether at a high-level competition or just commencing their jumping career. Luxe Leather knee inserts also aid the rider’s leg stability, while broad and tapered panels offer tremendous support for their horse’s back, enabling greater freedom of movement.
Whether commencing their jumping career or competing at the highest level, riders will enjoy exceptional balance and comfort. Broad and tapered panels offer tremendous support for the horse’s back, enabling greater freedom of movement.
- Saddle comes with Rear Flexiblocs and in Standard or Forward flap
- Classic Brown
HART: Horse and Rider Technology that promises a transformative power for your position and your horse’s complete freedom of movement.
- EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution: The EASY-CHANGE Gullet System and the EASY_CHANGE Riser System offer a total fitting solution for the horse’s absolute comfort.
- CAIR® Cushion System: Air constantly adapts to the horse’s working muscles distributing their weight evenly, virtually eliminating pressure points.
- Elastiflex® Tree: Maintains clearance over the horse’s wither with superior lateral flexion that works with the horse’s muscular movement with every stride.
- Performance panel technology: Designed to ensure a large footprint on the horse’s back, maximize the weight-bearing surface of the saddle, and resulting in a reduction of pressure.
- Comfort seat technology: Multi-layered foams for exacting densities for instantaneous comfort and support for optimal position.
Customize your saddle fit with Bates Flexibloc®, EASY-CHANGE Gullet System, and EASY-CHANGE Riser System.
There are no reviews yet.