We love the Kerrits Women’s Stretch Denim Knee Patch Breech because they are created with a contour for complete comfort while riding. The DriRelease™ technology is coupled with stretch mesh calf panels making this the perfect pant to complete any look. Denim downgrades the visibility of dirt, and the retention of shape is sure to make this a wardrobe staple.
You’ll receive style merits when you dress in Kerrits!
Wear this breech in any season, this stretch denim pant even includes ergonomically shaped pockets for in-saddle performance! The denim material hides dirt so you leave the barn looking as fresh as when you arrived. Pick out your perfect pair today, you’ll receive style merits when you wear Kerrits!
Everything women love about their favorite pair of jeans with the added features and functionality to make them ride-worthy and barn-durable.
- Equestrian style breech with a true denim look and feel
- Technical denim fabric is infused with DriRelease® technology
- DriRelease® is the engineered blend of hydrophobic (water-repelling) and hydrophilic (water-absorbing) fibers that allow them to engage with moisture naturally to improve how sweat is pulled from the skin and released into the air
- Excellent dimensional stretch and stability to retain shape and fit over time
- Contoured waistband sits lower in the front and higher in the back for comfort in and out of the saddle
- Classic jean detailing with front zip fly, belt loops, and contrast stitching
- Five pockets; 2 front, 1 coin, and 2 back (ergonomically shaped for in-saddle performance)
- Ice Fil® stretch-mesh panel at the calf vents and cools
- GripSoft™ knee patches are lightweight and flexible
- Due to the inherent characteristic of the dye transfer in denim, make sure to wash separately in cold water, tumble dry low
There are no reviews yet.