We love the Kerrits Ladies Shady Breeze Convertible Shirt because it is light enough to keep you cool in the sun but tough enough for the barn! Stretchy & soft!
You’ll receive style merits when you wear Kerrits!
Light enough for summer sun protection, durable enough for barn chores, with just enough stretch and softness. On its own or as a layering piece, this versatile shirt is worthy of any rider’s wardrobe.
- Lightweight, yet durable fabric is breathable and helps to block the sun’s harmful rays
- Gentle stretch and a soft feel provide comfortable, easy-moving flexibility
- Tonal plaid pattern hides dirt
- Converts to a short sleeve with snap tabs to secure rolled-up sleeves
- The tall collar can be worn high to shade the neck and fend off bugs
- Full-length front snap placket lets you vent as much or little as you would like
- Mesh panel at back provides additional air circulation where you need it
- Front patch pocket
- Machine washable and quick-drying
There are no reviews yet.