We love the Edgewood Raised Padded Fancy Stitch Bridle – 5/8″ because it combines traditional styling with a contemporary feel. The Edgewood line of tack uses only the finest cowhide (vegetable tanned in the USA) for strength and durability.
Edgewood offers a premium line of tack and accessories that stands the test of time. This fine 5/8″ Edgewood Raised Padded Fancy Stitch Bridle is 5/8″ wide with a 1/2″ browband, and 7/8″ crown. Upholstery-grade leather padding adds a soft edge to this padded bridle. Its chestnut finish oils beautifully to a rich brown. Stainless steel hardware, nylon hand- and machine-stitching, handcrafted square-corner keepers – and above all, strict attention to detail – separates Edgewood products from all others. Every Edgewood product has been handcrafted and carefully inspected in their New Mexico facility. Available in Pony, Cob, Full.
- 5/8″ raised padded leather noseband
- “Petite Bridle” ideal for horses with a fine sculpted head
- Stainless steel hardware with roller buckles
- Nylon hand and machine fancy stitching
- Handcrafted square-corner keepers
- Reins sold separately
- Vegetable tanned USA cowhide
- Available in Pony, Cob, Full
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.