We love the Black Country Bellissima Dressage Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Bellissima is covered in a superior calf-hide and reversed doe skin on the seat and pads for the ultimate in softness and flexibility. Self-adjusting girth system. By adding an additional web point to the tree, it stabilizes the balance and the swing allows the billet to find the most natural girthing line. Now standard on all dressage models.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Self-adjusting girth system
- Sizes 15″-19″
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.
There are no reviews yet.