We love the Black Country Eden Dressage Saddle for the custom options and supple, flexible comfort.
The Eden is one of Black Country’s most popular saddles. The design of the tree in this saddle lends itself to ‘dipped backed’ horses, helping to maximize the weight distribution and avoid bridging. This is reflected in the deep seat, giving you far more security and encouraging a long, classically correct leg position. The narrow twist and low pommel of this saddle are also favorite features.
This traditional model has a self-adjusting girth system by adding an additional web point to the tree achieving stability and balance whilst the swing allows the billet to find the most natural girthing line.
Black Country Saddles are made with British materials, wood-laminated spring trees that come with a full 10 year guarantee, 100% pure wool flocking, English leather and highly skilled craftsmanship.
- 100% British Wool
- British wood laminated spring trees
- Ultimate softness and flexibility
- Self-adjusting girth system
- Sizes 15″-19″
- Tree sizes in Narrow, Medium, Medium Wide, Wide, Extra Wide Extra Extra Wide
- Colors available are Black
- Custom options include gold welting, front gussets, point and balance straps, K-Panels, surge panels
- Flap and skirt leather options include smooth full grain, vintage, buffalo
- Seat and knee pad options include standard hide, schrumph, suede, reversed doe, doe skin, calf hide
- Saddle covering options include fully covered schrumph, hide, suede, doe, calf skin
- Saddles are custom ordered and can take 7 weeks to arrive.
For assistance with custom options please call 864-457-3557.
There are no reviews yet.